Monday, April 23, 2012

Thing 17: The Medium is the Message- Prezi and Slideshare #cpd23

So, Prezi huh?
I tried it out a while ago for an info sharing meeting in Sheffield. Given that my first presentation (the one where things were running a bit late so I didn't have time to actually load the powerpoint so I just talked off the top of my head) was so much better than my Prezi one (which I did have time for and did load properly) I am a little sceptical. Not about Prezi as a tool, but about my prowess as a Prezi-Master.

The fateful nausea-inducing product of my ill-conceived first attempt can be seen below. If it had worked I planned to use it as a staff training tool for our front of house enquiry referral model. I can hear the relieved sighs of 102 members of the Customer Services department as I type. . .


No comments: