I've just been checking out twitter and the blog circuit from the last week or so and found a bit of a common theme emerging with relation to Facebook: it's getting scarier.
If you haven't already seen them you might want to check out the following posts:
Librarian By Day:
- Protect Your Privacy: Opt out of Facebooks new instant personalization
- There is also a useful link in a comment on this post to opt out of Google Adsense
- And another useful comment explaining that it's not just you sharing your information via Facebook
Read Write Web
- How to Delete Facebook Applications (and why you should)
- How To Trick Users Into Liking Facebook Pages They Are Not On
Does any of this stuff make you want to delete your account?
What would it take for you to leave facebook?
Did you never join up in the first place?