Monday, June 15, 2009

Are we overfeeding our Face(book)?

Over the last few weeks it seems that Facebook has started to feed everything we post on our Wall, (whether we add it directly or whether it comes from the blog feed) into our fans news feeds.

I'm assuming this is something I can't adjust or switch off - Please do tell me if there is something I can do about it!

I'm concerned because I don't want fans to get annoyed and switch off the feed altogether, or worse, remove themselves from the fan list.

It is for this very reason that I have always been careful with sending out Updates to fans, and now it seems I will have to monitor all the wall posts if I want to continue to be this selective about what content of ours appears in front of our fans when they check their news feeds.

Is anyone else concerned about this, or do you think it might be beneficial to you?

No comments: