Thursday, April 9, 2009

And so it starts all over again!

Well, here I am again, blogging. Surprise surprise!

I have moved over from Warwick Blogs so I can start again now that I have submitted my portfolio (still waiting to see if I have passed - wish me luck!)

This time though I will be trying to write posts which may support those new to the profession, or those working on professional qualifications.

Of course you can still expect me to drone on about my own projects and life in Library Land, but I would like to give something back to a process I got so much out of. I am a member of CDG, and also now of the West Midlands Branch Committee, and I want to play an active part in CILIP and in supporting other members - so this could be one way to do that.

Feel free to comment or ask questions - I can't promise I'll be much help - but I will give it a go!

No comments: